“London Metropolitan College (formerly Project control online LTD) was established in March 2012 with the aim of building competency in Project Control and Project Management for complex projects in blended environment. Most recently LMC has gone through with the re-branding to reflect our new directions of the business strategy to positions at the heart of the Education and Training, having approved from Education Skills and Funding Agency(ESFA) to deliver Apprentice programme recently.” LMC is now part of Projcon group headquartered in UK. As a group, we are passionate about making a difference and leaving behind a legacy that our clients and partners will benefit from as they move forward in their respective business endeavours. One of our passions is establishing integrated systems of working; we work with our clients to strengthen their project control functions and their project & programme management ability, but we recognise that real benefit comes from ensuring that the project control functions are fully integrated into project & programme management and delivery capability of an organization. We believe that effective Project Controls & Management provide the business with reliable information, that inspires confidence, at the right time to enable and inform the right decisions to be made. Whilst some might consider this as an integrated solution, we believe that sustaining the capability to maintain a “match fit” status through development and professionalising the project team is the true measure of a fully integrated solution. We are able to enable this through:
- Our approach to generating a Project Control system that fits into a control framework.
- Understanding an organizations maturity in project controls, project and programme management.
- Identifying an organizations strengths and weaknesses and assisting to develop a “blueprint” for capability and maturity growth in project controls, project and programme management.
- Being an accredited training provider.
- It is Projcon Group’s passion and believe to make a difference to effective project delivery through properly executed and integrated Project Controls.